Updated 14th November 2019
Adstream North America, Inc is based in New York 450 Park Avenue South, Level 3, NY 10016. We may collect and/or process “personal data” and/or “special category data” (as defined in Data Protection legislation) as part of our contracted services.
We may share data with third parties as part of our contracted services in our administrative procedures and/or if we are required to do so by law. This may include any subsidiary companies or other companies in the group that may be situated inside or outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We can not accept any liability for processing by a third party outside our remit.
Security of personal information is very important to us. All feasible security measures are in place, particularly when transferring data between countries.
Data may be retained as long as they remain pertinent to the purpose for collection.
Once no longer relevant, data is destroyed by secure means, whether on paper or in electronic format.
As required by law, we have conducted a Cookie Audit on our website. We utilise Cookies to monitor and improve our website and also to utilise third party services for our company.
Adstream collects some data about your YouTube channel as permitted by YouTube’s Terms of Service for use by our tools. Adstream ONE Social uses YouTube API Services to help you manage your video content in your YouTube channels.
We collect and store the following data from YouTube in order to do this: for each channel, Channel ID, name, status, profile picture, URL, authorisation tokens for the channel; for each video, Video ID, date and time published, status, URL.
You can revoke Adstream ONE Social’s access to your YouTube data at any time via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions .
Third parties with whom Adstream Shares Information
Adstream’s policy in relation to information collected through registration, testing, and/or any other means is to respect and protect the privacy and confidentiality of our users. Adstream does not disclose, rent, or sell email addresses or any other information that we may receive to any third party, unless:
- requested by the customer;
- in response to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings where disclosure of such data has been requested or required; or
- to an agent of Adstream acting on behalf of Adstream (e.g., for database hosting, data processing or mailing services). In this case, Adstream will make certain that the agent complies with the GDPR and and our commitments in this policy.
Privacy Policies of 3rd Parties We Integrate With
- Applies to All Customers – YouTube API Terms of Service
Adstream uses the following Extension Permissions for the purposes outlined below:
- https://*.youtube.com/* – To allow Adstream access to the Customer’s YouTube channel and associated data in order to carry out services requested by the Customer.
- https://*.google.com/* – To authenticate the Customer as a user.
None of the above, adversely affects your rights. You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we may hold on you. Such requests must be made in writing or email is acceptable. Please either write to the company or email us at Privacy@adstream.com.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, please request a review.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response or with anything in this privacy notice, you have the right to contact the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) directly: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels.
Let's get started
Fast setup · Easy onboardingBook a demo
Book a callback
Fill out the details below
Tell us a bit about your needs
Book a demo
Tell us a bit about yourself