Adstream is committed to excellence for our clients and ensure our solutions will continue 24/7 amid the growing concerns globally.
First and foremost our hearts and thoughts are with those affected by the Coronavirus globally, the safety and well-being of our Adstream family, and the assurance that our solutions continue uninterrupted for all of our clients.
Adstream is continuously monitoring the situation and is following the explicit instructions provided by the World Health Organization and all local governments. We are working with all of our local teams on a daily basis to ensure the safety of our team, our clients and the continuation of our high level of customer service.
To our clients, rest assured our solutions will continue business as usual:
- Our entire platform is built on a cloud-based infrastructure, ensuring global access for all team members and clients
- Adstream has a global Disaster Recovery and Contingency Plan in place and ready to activate should the situation escalate and we need to create remote working environments
- Adstream has implemented travel bans where necessary and has reduced all non-essential travel globally to ensure the safety of our family. Our team is well versed in working remotely and will ensure our clients are top-of-mind when doing so.
- Our support teams are still available via phone, email and webchat applications. If you need any support during this time, we are here for you.
- Our account management teams are available for you via phone and email. They will continue to meet with our clients as needed via web-chat applications to reduce the number of face-to-face interactions.
We are here to assist you in getting your campaigns out quickly. If you are using us directly, remember you can upload your media content to our cloud-based Delivery Platform from anywhere at any time and deliver to your end destinations, globally, using Adstream’s Digital Network.
As we are all working remotely, if you need to transfer large production files, share content remotely between your colleagues and clients whether for review or approval, the Adstream technology is designed to support you. We appreciate that in these uncertain times the ability to continue with a sense of normality is crucial to our businesses and we are here to help!
If you do not have access to the Adstream platform please do not hesitate to contact your local Adstream office for advice and assistance. If you have any questions or concerns during this time, we’re available to talk at any time – please do pick up the phone or send us an email.
Stay safe and we wish you and your families well.